*LAYAWAY OPTION WILL SHOW AT STEP 2 OF CHECKOUT
LAYAWAY DEPOSIT & PAYMENT BREAKDOWN WILL SHOW AT STEP 4 OF CHECKOUT
**LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON CART VALUE**
FIELD – WEEKEND
STADIUM – WEEKEND
VIP – WEEKEND
Includes Two Weekend Field VIP wristbands for the entire weekend with access to the VIP Lounge!
Access to the Upper 90 VIP Club which includes catered lunch & dinner
Access to the Side-Stage Viewing Platform
Two Official Sonic Temple festival T-Shirts
Two Exclusive Zippo Lighters
Two Commemorative Laminates
Camping at Sonic Temple will let you keep the rock-and-roll party going all weekend long!
– 4 nights of camping (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
– Access to complimentary campground shower facilities
– A General Store for all your snacks, drinks and camping needs
– In and Out privileges between the festival and the campground during festival hours (Camping vehicles must stay in place)
Camping Passes Do Not Include your Festival Pass. You must purchase your festival pass separately.
RV CAMPING With Full Hookups
– One 20’x50′ space for your RV (approximate)
– Onsite water and power hookups
– Up to 6 campers allowed per site
– TENT camping is not permitted
RFID WRISTBAND INFO
All purchasers for this year’s festival will receive a uniquely coded RFID wristband as proof of access to the event. Wristbands will be mailed in advance to all buyers about 4 weeks from the festival.
When you receive your wristband, please read all instructions on how to activate and wear your wristband to ensure quick and easy entry into the festival each day.
RFID WRISTBAND FAQS
THE FINE PRINT
– Sonic Temple is an all-ages event. Patrons of all ages require a festival pass for entry.
– All festival pass sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– All festival pass purchasers will be mailed an RFID wristband in advance of the event. This wristband will serve as your proof of entry to all applicable festival areas throughout the weekend.
– Passes/wristbands are not transferrable across multiple attendees.
– All price levels listed above are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, passes will be sold at the next price level. There is no difference in access with price levels of the same pass type.
For issues with previously purchased passes, visit support.frontgatetickets.com
EVERY PASS PURCHASE SUPPORTS T.J. MARTELL FOUNDATION
Services fees on all pass purchases include a $.25 charity fee for the T.J. Martell Foundation. For more info on T.J. Martell Foundation click here.
– Sonic Temple is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– Please only purchase passes through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for passes purchased through any unofficial sources.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of passes at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass is prohibited and if discovered will result in the pass being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Pass user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Sonic Temple.