One Black and Gold Blvd
Columbus, OH 43211
Save time by purchasing your parking pass for Sonic Temple now. Each pass includes parking for all three shows days.
On Site Locker Rentals
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend Sonic Temple? Personal lockers with unlimited cell charging will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the fest. Lockers measure 18”h x 12”w x 18”d.
All bands are listed on the LINEUP PAGE
A full schedule with set times will be posted about 2 weeks before the show on our SCHEDULE PAGE.
Parking will be available to purchase at MAPFRE Stadium for $25 each day. ADA Parking will be available to those with the appropriate placards. Overnight parking will not be permitted.
To help alleviate traffic, we also recommend taking taxis and rideshares. This pick-up and drop-off area will be located in the History Connection parking lot, Southwest of MAPFRE Stadium and accessible by 17th Avenue.
This is an all ages event. All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket regardless of age. We encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
No. Once you have entered the venue each day, you will not be allowed to leave and come back in. Please plan accordingly.
Sonic Temple is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be given for weather. In the event of rain, we advise ponchos and rain boots.
Doors will open at 11:30am Friday and Saturday, 11am Sunday. The show’s end time will be posted closer to the event dates.
What Is Moshing?
Moshing occurs when a group of patrons run at and slam into each other during a show. It often takes place in a loosely organized circle within a general admission crowd (a “mosh pit”), although it can be as simple as two people repeatedly running into each other during a show and bouncing off in another direction.
Moshing can occur in any area of a general admission crowd, including directly in front of the stages.
What’s the big deal about Moshing?
Moshing can be dangerous to both participants and bystanders.
Moshers can suffer bruises, cuts, sprains, and broken bones, especially where some participants are bigger than others, are moshing more aggressively, or if someone gets hit when they’re not ready.
Moshing is also dangerous for non-participants standing nearby. A mosher who breaks through the circle can seriously injure a bystander who is just watching the show and not bracing for impact.
I don’t want to Mosh!! What can I do?
Be aware of your surroundings! If you see a Mosh Pit forming near where you’re standing, and are uncomfortable being in the proximity of such activities, find an alternate location from which to enjoy the performance!
What is Crowd Surfing?
Crowd surfing occurs where a patron is lifted up onto the hands of other patrons, who then pass the surfer along the top of the crowd. Surfing can take place anywhere in a general admission crowd.
Crowd surfing most commonly (but not always) occurs in the areas directly in front of the stages.
Surfing most commonly (but not always) travels from the back of the crowd TOWARDS the stage.
What’s the big deal about Crowd Surfing?
It is dangerous for both the surfer and other patrons.
Crowd surfers have virtually no control of their bodies once they are above the crowd. Surfers can be groped, hit, or dropped. Although crowds experienced with surfers generally try to pass them towards the stage, there is no guarantee where or how the ride will end or how the surfer will find their friends in the crowd once they come down.
Most of the audience is looking at the Stage! Surfers literally put their health and safety in the hands of people they don’t know who are paying attention to something else.
Surfers also endanger other people. A crowd surfer struggling to stay aloft can kick someone in the head or poke them with their hands. Surfing is especially dangerous during an artist’s set, when most patrons are facing the stage and the surfer is being passed from behind them.
I don’t want to Crowd Surf!! What can I do?
Be aware of your surroundings! If Crowd Surfing is taking place near where you’re standing, and you are uncomfortable being in the proximity of such activities, find an alternate location from which to enjoy the performance!
All of us are responsible for our own safety! Have a great time at the show, and take care of yourself and others!
Yes! We are working with local food trucks, restaurants, caterers, and vendors to provide top-notch food, drinks, and deliciousness for all. A variety of beverages (including liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic) will be served all over the festival grounds as well in the General Admission and VIP areas.
Most of our food and beverage stands do accept credit cards. Our merchandise booth does also accept cards. There will also be multiple ATMs inside the venue.
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Yes, and we have a limited amount of hotel + festival ticket packages available. Visit our LODGING page for full info.
Yes, please visit our LODGING page for full info.
Wheelchair-accessible and companion seating are available throughout the stadium. Please see Guest Services for assistance, look for the wheelchair symbols on event maps, and watch for the signs with the wheelchair symbol. Guest Services is located near Gate 5 in the southwest end of the stadium.
All restroom facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities.
Who May Use these Areas?
Patrons who use wheelchairs, scooters or other mobility devices. Patrons who have mobility limitations of such significance that it substantially limits their ability to stand.
Each person eligible for the Access Program may bring ONE adult companion into the reserved viewing areas at any given time. Families, consisting of no more than two adults and any minor children, when one member of the family has a disability, may stay together in the reserved areas.
What’s NOT Cool?
Faking it! We must reserve these viewing areas for patrons who genuinely have mobility disabilities. Overcrowding the Access areas defeats the purpose. Have a heart; do NOT abuse the system!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit Guest Services located near Gate 5 in the southwest end of the stadium for any items found and turned in. The Festival is not responsible for lost items.
Exit I-71 at 17th Avenue, Exit #111. Go West on 17th Avenue and turn right (North) on Korbel Avenue.
The campgrounds open at 8:00 AM on Thursday, May 16th. Check-in will be open 24 hours a day through Monday.
The campgrounds close at 12:00 PM (noon) on Monday, May 20th.
The camping sites are approximately 22’ wide x 60’ long and include water, sewer and electrical hook-ups (110v, 20 and 50 amp). Campsites are first-come, first-placed.
Yes, there will be water and electric hookups.
No – once inside the event, campers are not permitted to exit to the campgrounds and re-enter the festival. Please plan accordingly.
There are no limits to the number of people that can sleep in a campsite. Any attendee may enter your campsite or stay in your camper overnight if needed.
Yes, shower and restroom facilities will be available to campers free of charge.
– E-Z UP / shade structure
– Tennis balls
– Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
– Small propane grills (16 oz. propane or less); no charcoal
– Ice chests/coolers
– Food & beverages/water
– One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
Prescriptions in their original bottles. ID must match the name on the label.
– Trash bags
– Empty Camelbaks & sealed water bottles
– Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action cam, GoPro)
– Cell phones
– Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
– Sealed packs of gum
– Non-amplified (acoustic) music instruments
– Glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
– Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
– No drones or remote controlled vehicles
– Drugs or drug paraphernalia
– Vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
– Loose pills, bottled pills without a matching ID to prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescriptions or otherwise, must be in their original container)
– Pets (except service animals)
– Spray paint
– Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
– Weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knives, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
– Tiki torches
– Professional recording equipment – photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs.)
– Fireworks or other incendiary devices
– Open campfires or fire/flames of any kind (small propane grills OK)
– Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways or hover boards
– Speaker/PA systems
– Air horns
– Box trucks, cube trucks, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
– Metal stakes
For further questions about camping, please email email@example.com.
For any ticket-related issues, please visit support.frontgatetickets.com. From there, you can call, email or chat with our ticketing customer service team for help.
No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on ticket sales. All artists and scheduled performance times are subject to change. Festival is outdoors and is rain or shine.
Sunday 9:30am- 9:30pm
The box office is located at the front of the stadium beside Gate 4 near the VIP entrance
Yes, children under the age of five (who have a General Admission ticket) are allowed into the VIP area with an adult who has paid for VIP.
You can purchase tickets online via Front Gate Tickets. Please see our TICKET DETAILS page for full info. There are no physical outlets for walk-up ticket sales.
Yes, as long as VIP tickets are still available, you can upgrade to a VIP pass with Front Gate by visiting support.frontgatetickets.com.
No, we do not offer any sort of official meet and greet packages for our events.
The box office will accept a State issued Driver’s license, a government-issued Non-Driver ID Card, Military ID, or Passport. Please make sure to have one of these forms of ID with you!
Danny Wimmer Presents is using RFID-enabled wristbands to enhance your festival-going experience. Your wristband serves as your admission ticket to enter the festival fast – with a quick tap of your wristband!
– All sales are final. No exceptions.
– Wristbands must be worn on the RIGHT wrist.
– Your wristband is good for the entire weekend. Do NOT remove your wristband in between days unless you are flipping your ticket through our official partner FlipTix.
– Only tickets purchased through the Sonic Temple official website, Front Gate Tickets, or FlipTix are valid. Sonic Temple will not confirm the validity of a ticket purchased through a third party.
– Your Sonic Temple wristband cannot be removed, tampered with, decorated, twisted, or exposed to extreme heat or cold, unless you are flipping your wristband with our official partner FlipTix.
– If you purchased tickets before March 14th, your order will be shipped to you before the festival. If you have already received your wristband, you can register HERE and get the most from your festival experience!
DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL!
If your wristband is lost, stolen or damaged in some way while you are already at the festival, you can see a representative at our Box Office. Replacements are subject to verification of the wristband order. Please make sure to bring your government-issued photo ID for verification that you are the original purchaser. If you are not the original purchaser please be sure to have a note from the original purchaser stating you have permission to use their ticket, a copy of their government-issued photo ID, and a copy of the original confirmation email. Replacement wristbands are subject to a $25 replacement fee.
The event is NOT responsible for lost or damaged wristbands.
Please go to the Box Office when you arrive at Sonic Temple. Make sure to bring your government-issued photo ID for verification that you are the original purchaser and the ORIGINAL WRISTBAND. If you are not the original purchaser please be sure to have a note from the original purchaser stating you have permission to use their ticket, a copy of their government issued photo ID and the ORIGINAL WRISTBAND. The staff at the Box Office will remove your wristband, and issue you a new one. Replacement wristbands are subject to a $25 replacement fee.
If you do not receive your wristband in the mail you can pick them up at our Box Office. All you need to bring with you is your original order confirmation email and a government-issued photo ID. If you are not the original purchaser please be sure to have a note from the original purchaser stating you have permission to use their ticket, a copy of their government-issued photo ID, and a copy of the original confirmation email.
Yes, someone other than the original purchaser can pick up the wristbands. However, they will need to bring the original order confirmation email, a copy of the original purchaser’s government issued photo ID and written consent from the original purchaser stating they can pick up the wristbands.
If you purchased your passes before March 14th, your passes will be mailed out to you. As each order is fulfilled, an email will be sent with a tracking number. Once you receive your wristband, register your wristband online before you arrive at the event. For those who purchased passes after the deadline, please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID to the Box Office to exchange your ticket for your wristband.
All international orders (including Canadian orders) will be available for pick up at the Box Office. Please bring your order confirmation and government-issued photo ID.
If you have questions about receiving your order, shipping address, tracking info, etc. please contact Front Gate Tickets support team: support.frontgatetickets.com
Not to worry! Sonic Temple passes are fulfilled and shipped in batches over several weeks. If your order is being shipped within the U.S., you will receive a tracking number once your pass has been mailed.
This will be strictly dependent on availability and if we do not sell out beforehand. Flipped tickets from fans that left early can be purchased from our official partner FlipTix.
– No strollers
– No coolers or picnic baskets
– No outside food or beverages
– No glass containers
– No Strollers
– No video cameras or GoPros
– No audio recording devices
– No laptops or tablets
– No professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
– No selfie sticks
– No lasers or laser pointers
– No drones
– No chairs of any kind
– No seat cushions with backs
– No umbrellas
– No hula hoops or totems
– No balloons or beach balls
– No confetti
– No aerosol cans
– No whistles or air horns
– No pyrotechnics, flares, smoke bombs or incendiary devices
– No musical instruments of any kind
– No bags, backpacks, draw-string bags or duffle bags
– No weapons of any kind
– No drugs or drug paraphernalia
– No powdered substances
– No pets (with exception of documented service animals)
– No colors or patches
– No chains, chain wallets, or spikes
– No unauthorized vending or advertising
– Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
*** We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items. ***
– Cellphones + small battery/charging packs
– Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
– Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
– Hats and sunglasses
– Vaporizer pens and E-Cigarettes
We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, it must not be larger than 14” x 6” x 14” and be one of the following:
– Drawstring, purses and cinch sack bags – crossbody ok
– A small or medium sized clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag
– A clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag
Yes. If you present your medication in its original packaging and a photo ID at the festival gates, you will be allowed to bring it in with you. If you have dietary restrictions that require special snack or beverages to be brought into the show, you may do so if accompanied by a doctor’s note to provide to gate security. If you have further questions on what you can or can’t bring in for medical purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, feel free to drop us a note at email@example.com.
For Access or ADA-related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com
For partnership and sponsorship inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the application at the link below for further information.
Interested in bartenting? Please complete the application at the link below for further information.
Volunteer with Clean Vibes at Sonic Temple!
Rock hard, recycle harder! Volunteer with Clean Vibes to be a part of educating fans about recycling, and the importance of environmental responsibility. In exchange for your admission to the 3-day event you can help keep the scene clean, and volunteer with Clean Vibes.