The Sonic Temple campgrounds open at 12:00 PM(noon) on Wednesday, May24th. Camping vehicle hangtags will be mailed in advance and include directions to the camping tollbooth entrance. Fans who purchased(in advance) an Early Arrival Pass can gain access to the campgrounds beginning at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, May24th.
Check-in hours of operation:
Our check-in hours are:
Wednesday: 12:00 PM-10:00 PM(9 AM for Early Arrival Passes)
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
*all hours subject to change
Camping Box Office hours will run simultaneously with check-in hours Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. All campers must have a festival pass to enter the campgrounds.All festival passes will be scanned for verification and then you will receive your camping wristband(s).
Due to safety concerns, RVs are not permitted to leave the campgrounds once they are checked in and parked.However, companion cars are permitted to exit and re-enter. Exceptions can be made depending on the specific circumstances.
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width or height than a normal sixteen(16) passenger van(anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
RV deliveries/drop-offs/pick-ups are not permitted. Each person entering the campgrounds must have a camping & admission wristband as well as a camping parking pass. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Generator hours are from 8am – 3am for Car and RV areas. Only generators that have been factory–installed on your RV are permitted. No modification. No personal fabrications. No aftermarket installs. Please note-only generators that are 4kw or smaller are permitted if they are not factory installed in your RV. Always be mindful of where your exhaust is aimed and make sure it is never venting into an enclosed area like a neighbor’s tent.
Yes, Sonic Temple is committed to making the events accessible to everyone and there will be accessible campsites available. ADA Accessible showers will be available within camping. After reserving your campsite for Sonic Temple 2023, please fill out our ADA Camping Registration Form, HERE.
• NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND(DRINKS, SAUCES, PICKLES, ETC.)
• NO ALCOHOL FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK WITHIN THE CAMPGROUNDS. IF ENTERING WITH ALCOHOL, YOU MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT – ISSUED IDENTIFICATION. 21+ CAMPERS ARE ADVISED TO CARRY THEIR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED IDENTIFICATION AT ALL TIMES.
• NO DRONES OR REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLE
• NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• NO VENDING OF ANY KIND(FOOD, DRINKS, MERCHANDISE, ETC.)
• NO LOOSE PILLS, PILLS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION, OR EXPIRED MEDICATIONS OF ANY KIND(ALL MEDICATIONS, PRESCRIPTION OR OTHERWISE, MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONTAINER)
• NO HOOKAHS
• NO PETS(EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS)
• NO MIRRORS(HANDHELD OR PERMANENT WITHIN CAMPING VEHICLE OK)
• NO SPRAY PAINT
• NO PROMOTIONAL FLYERS, PROMOTIONAL/CORPORATE BRANDED BANNERS, OR VEHICLES DISPLAYING SPONSORSHIPS OR ADS
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND(INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DINNER KNIFES, POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.) OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS(INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HAMMERS, GOLF CLUBS, ETC.)
• NO TIKI TORCHES
• NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT—PHOTO, VIDEO OR AUDIO(DETACHABLE LENSES, TRIPODS, BIG ZOOMS, GOPROS OR COMMERCIAL-USE RIGS)
• NO FIREWORKS
• NO OPEN CAMPFIRES OR FIRES/FLAMES OF ANY KIND(SMALL PROPANE GRILLS OK)
• NO GOLF CARTS, DUNE BUGGIES, OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLES, SEGWAYS, OR HOVER BOARDS
• NO SPEAKER SYSTEMS
• NO AIR HORNS
• NO BOX TRUCKS, CUBE TRUCKS, 4-WHEELERS, UTILITY TRAILERS OR OVERSIZED FLATBEDS
• NO METAL STAKES(PLASTIC STAKES OKAY)
• NO PROPANE TANKS OVER 16OZ THAT ARE NOT ATTACHED TO AN RV UNIT.
• NO GENERATORS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 4KW(UNLESS FACTORY INSTALLED IN YOUR RV)