All Camping Passes Include:
- Five nights of camping conveniently located at Historical Crew Stadium!
- (1) Camping parking pass with in and out privileges is included with each campsite.
- Access to complimentary campground shower facilities
- Re-Entry to and from the festival to the campgrounds during event hours
- 24-Hour Security Assistance
Camping opens on Wednesday, May 24 for all campers.
Camping passes do not include:
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your festival admission pass separately.
- Only Premium Camping includes sewage hook-ups
- All camping sites have 110 volt, 30 amp and 50 amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV Space. Please bring 50-75 ft of power cord.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items list in FAQ below.
E-z up / shade structure (no larger than 10’x10’)
Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
Food and beverages/water
One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
Prescriptions in their original bottles with bottle attached. Id must match name on label.
Factory-sealed water bottles (20 oz. Max size) or empty plastic refillable water bottle
Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes/cigars
Sealed packs of gum
Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
Rv generators that are factor installed
Generators that are 4k watts or smaller (immorderate amounts of gasoline will be confiscated)
Portable grills-type that uses 16oz containers of propane. (limit one canister per grill, per day)
No glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
No alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government – issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
No drones or remote control vehicle
No drugs or drug paraphernalia
No vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
No loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
No pets (except service animals)
No mirrors (handheld or permanent within camping vehicle ok)
No spray paint
No promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
No weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knifes, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
No tiki torches
No professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, gopros or commercial-use rigs)
No open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (small propane grills ok)
No golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, segways, or hover boards
No speaker systems
No air horns
No box trucks, cube trucks, 4-wheelers, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
No metal stakes (plastic stakes okay)
No propane tanks over 16oz that are not attached to an rv unit.
No generators that are larger than 4kw (unless factory installed in your rv)
No helium tanks
No walkie talkies/two way radios
For further questions about camping, please email email@example.com