- Sonic Temple is an all ages event, patrons of any age require a pass for entry.
- All pass sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- All price levels are available in limited quantities. Buy early to save the most money. Once an allotment is sold out, passes will be available at the next price level. There is no difference in access between the levels.
- Your pass will come in the form of an RFID Festival Wristband.
- Festival admission, camping and parking are sold separately.
- We recommend you purchase directly via our PASSES PAGE, we are not responsible for any purchases made through unofficial or secondary sites.
- The re-sale of passes at a higher price point is prohibited, and if discovered, will result in the pass being voided without refund.
- Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the festival.
No, we do not offer any sort of official meet and greet packages for our events.
The box office will accept a State issued Driver’s license, a government-issued Non-Driver ID Card, Military ID, or Passport. Please make sure to have one of these forms of ID with you!
If you miss your payment, you will have up to a 30-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is subject to cancellation and a non-refundable $50 fee + $10 termination fee.
No, your pass is an RFID wristband and a weekend pass is not transferable across multiple attendees.
No, not every pass will offer a waitlist, due to availability.
No. Signing up for the waitlist grabs a spot in line but does not guarantee that passes will be available at a later date.
Currently, layaway is not available for waitlist passes. You will be charged full price at time of purchase.
Waitlist passes will be released as they become available. You will receive the waitlist offer when your turn comes up, should they become available. You are not guaranteed an offer to purchase tickets.
Waitlist passes will ship if they were purchased before the shipping cutoff. If your tickets are purchased too late to ship for your event, they can be picked up at the box office / will call window with a photo ID.
Yes, you can update your request at any time by logging into your Front Gate Tickets account and selectingunder the Account” tab.