HOTEL + TICKET PACKAGES
CROWNE PLAZA– 2 TICKETS –
SHERATON CAPITOL SQUARE– 2 TICKETS –
DOUBLETREE WORTHINGTON– 2 TICKETS –
HILTON POLARIS– 2 TICKETS –
SHERATON SUITES WORTHINGTON– 2 TICKETS –
DOUBLETREE DOWNTOWN – 4 TICKETS –
Festival Tickets must be purchased separately.
No tent camping. No open fires.
FAN HOTEL RATES
FAN HOTEL RATES
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
75 East State Street
Columbus, OH 43215
RATE: $139 USD + Tax p/night
Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43229
RATE: $119 USD + Tax p/night
PHONE: Please call 614-885-1885 and select option #2. When making reservations please ask for Sonic Temple Attendee Block or have your guests reference the code ST5 to receive the group discounted rate of $119.00 plus tax.
ONLINE: Click Link: Sonic Temple Attendee Block
1) Select Check in/Check out dates.
2) If you need more than one room or have more than one guest click *more options tab* do not fill in any other tabs.
3) Select *Book*Then select your room type (group name will show on the top right side of page and group rates will show on the left side)
*If the link doesn’t work please call the reservation line at 1-866-309-1866. Give the reservation department your group code “ST5” and your arrival/departure dates.
Exit I-71 at 17th Avenue, Exit #111. Go West on 17th Avenue and turn right (North) on Korbel Avenue.
The campgrounds open at 8:00 AM on Thursday, May 16th. Check-in will be open 24 hours a day through Monday.
The campgrounds close at 12:00 PM (noon) on Monday, May 20th.
The camping sites are approximately 22’ wide x 60’ long and include water, sewer and electrical hook-ups (110v, 20 and 50 amp). Campsites are first-come, first-placed.
Yes, there will be water and electric hookups.
No – once inside the event, campers are not permitted to exit to the campgrounds and re-enter the festival. Please plan accordingly.
There are no limits to the number of people that can sleep in a campsite. Any attendee may enter your campsite or stay in your camper overnight if needed.
Yes, shower and restroom facilities will be available to campers free of charge.
– E-Z UP / shade structure
– Tennis balls
– Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
– Small propane grills (16 oz. propane or less); no charcoal
– Ice chests/coolers
– Food & beverages/water
– One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
Prescriptions in their original bottles. ID must match the name on the label.
– Trash bags
– Empty Camelbaks & sealed water bottles
– Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action cam, GoPro)
– Cell phones
– Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
– Sealed packs of gum
– Non-amplified (acoustic) music instruments
– Glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
– Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
– No drones or remote controlled vehicles
– Drugs or drug paraphernalia
– Vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
– Loose pills, bottled pills without a matching ID to prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescriptions or otherwise, must be in their original container)
– Pets (except service animals)
– Spray paint
– Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
– Weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knives, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
– Tiki torches
– Professional recording equipment – photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs.)
– Fireworks or other incendiary devices
– Open campfires or fire/flames of any kind (small propane grills OK)
– Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways or hover boards
– Speaker/PA systems
– Air horns
– Box trucks, cube trucks, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
– Metal stakes
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.